Successful Student Shares Highlight How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher for a Job of N48,000

SHARE:

How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k Its obvious that life is a cycle. There was this job vacancy in my place o...

How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k

Its obvious that life is a cycle.
There was this job vacancy in my place of work and 8 people did apply for it which they were to be interviewed yesterday.
By privilege as an Admin/Acct Officer I was authorized by my HR who was engaged in a crucial meeting to conduct the interview on his behalf so far I know what the company requires.
Lo and behold among them was my secondary school Teacher who did teaching practice (TP) when I was in SS1.
We were both shocked when we saw each other, looking at each other, I smiled and said Sir kindly have a seat.
We gist for 30mnts then I used 5mnts to ask him where he worked before now, that's all.
Meanwhile, I recommended him OK for the job and asked him to come and start work tomorrow.
It is good to live peacefully with all men as you may not know where your turning table will stop next.

I interview my old secondary school teacher for job employment in my enterprise.

The question says, was that a dishonesty for me to have picked him as there were 2 people who had professional certification ahead of him?

COMMENTS

Name

album,1,edu,6,education,12,ent news,1,entertainment,206,Free Browsing Cheats Code,5,general,4,gist,7,gossip,27,health,3,How TOs,2,lifestyle,26,lil kesh,1,lyrics,44,movie,4,music,288,music video,2,new,1,news,192,Phones,5,relationship,1,sport,107,stories,2,technology,1,Technology News,8,video,133,
ltr
item
Galant9ja.Com » Nigerian Entertainment Blog: Successful Student Shares Highlight How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher for a Job of N48,000
Successful Student Shares Highlight How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher for a Job of N48,000
Galant9ja.Com » Nigerian Entertainment Blog
https://gistboom.blogspot.com/2017/06/successful-student-shares-highlight-how.html
https://gistboom.blogspot.com/
http://gistboom.blogspot.com/
http://gistboom.blogspot.com/2017/06/successful-student-shares-highlight-how.html
true
354895079097108542
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy